About 28 this am, and a good load of coals. Did the coal push and pull, then loaded a single e/w split to burn 'em down some. Was 72 IAT and it's...
I'd totally do that.......if I was about 50 years younger.:dex:
Makin' Christmas cookies for the downstate GTG trip to see all the kids and Gkids. We'll also have a brief visit with one of my wife's brothers....
We should all have such a problem. NICE!
I'd agree that the most efficient way to burn the wood is to get the secondaries hoppin'. If you leave the primary open, you'll still get some of...
Blower for NC30, upgrade options
With the rest of us 60 somethings? :rofl: :lol::dex: I know, we can have a race..........to see who's napping first. I WIN! :D
I don't think they had put the new phone in the system to replace the old one. Should have been able to just turn on the new one and BAM!. Didn't...
Hmmmmm......nope.
Smoked Gouda - Cheese.com
I have a feeling the new phone didn't get provisioned (is that the right term?) until today.
I've thought of getting one of those for moving firewood to the house, but it's only 13' from the shed to the porch. Prolly a bit superfluous.
Went to brother's and he gave 'em a call. Took the rep over 10 minutes after I got on the phone. Didn't bother asking what the problem was, but...
Unfortunately, I've been too busy, but I plan to get out tomorrow and check it out. Won't matter much, as we'll be out of town for a few days...
It's an 1.5 hour round trip to the store. They'll be getting a call. It's on my brother's acct., so he'll need to call, then hand the phone to...
Did that several times. Tells me "this number is not allowed", and the call fails.
Nothing useful in the box. I've been to Verizon site, Apple site, Youtube. All have similar instructions......that haven't worked. It's gotta' be...
A little sluggish on my almost 4 year old I5 laptop. I've had it running since you made it available, but turned it off today. Laptop is smoother...
Wow, that seems like a great price for all that. Good luck and hope someone will take it.
on my brother's plan, but it wasn't activated when he dropped it off. He said the saleswoman told him to just turn it on and it would do it....