That looks like the calm before the storm. :dancer:
I'll just add that I agree on the Spruce. I've burned a lot of it after getting it cut, split, and stacked for at least a year. You can burn it...
Agree with WS, and Welcome aboard! What stove are you looking to get? How big is the cabin?
^^^^
Owie.:pain:
Sometimes, the best lesson is the one we learn on our own. Good job getting this figured out Kimberly. I have some Oak in the shed from at least 2...
Tea also has caffeine, albeit in lesser amounts than regular coffee. Better empty the fridge and cupboard right now.....the loonies are watching....
You guys drinkin' Mt. Dew better stay away from Cali too. Uh, Coca Cola and quite a few other "sodas" also have caffeine in 'em. What a bunch of...
I'll pass. I figure I need the few brain cells I have left.:picard:
ENW:D
Just got back into town. Not sure when I'll have time to mess with it, but we're getting more snow......:hair: I may need to have the drive...
This is one of those trick questions, isn't it? I'm gonna' say from the west, but only because that's where our prevailing winds come from.
It's the Kohler Courage 27 HP twin. 2007, I believe.
:D
I wonder if beer was involved?
WooHoo! Partay!
"After we put in the wood I made a delivery of some baked goods and another item via the tractor to our neighbor for Christmas. I had a few cups...
It's free. Go back and get the rest. Why firepit? Doesn't look punky.
Nice. Just a nice write-up. You can continue with more details any time you want. Won't bore me at all, and I doubt others would be either. I'm...
I've noticed in some manuals, that it's recommended to have a particular amount of draft (usually in the same range you mentioned).