Ahh, the EVW self-homing GPS. I'm sure they're awesome, but I gained several pounds over Christmas that I now need to nuke away somehow. PB pies...
Well guys, a member here has stepped up and made a most generous offer to send a slightly older GPS unit to us. I'm always amazed at the...
Nice load LP. Hardly any snow and cool temps make for good cutting.
I love getting that dead/down Oak. Nice job. I guess the back is doing gooder, eh?
Which is exactly when you need the chain guard. Hmmm. The law of averages may be on his side, but it only takes one slip to make a hand unappear....
Happy New Year to you too, Kimberly.
That's good info. She'll only be down there for about a week, so usage sounds like it'll be minimal. It just also dawned on me that all the kids...
It just uses some data.
Ok, wait a minute......Santa Claus is a Tennessean? Hope he doesn't chop off a hand.
Normally, we go just a few places and can check out Google maps, or Mapquest. Another phone is another monthly bill we'd rather not have, but a...
Well, we only have one phone....the iphone 7 I just got, and the data is 2 gigs (I think) for 3 people on the plan. She'll be down there for...
We're both slightly familiar with the area, but it's changed a lot in the last 10 years since we lived downstate. Devil's in the details.
Thanks WS. Was just looking at a couple Garmins on Amazon.
for the car. Wife will be traveling downstate and feels she needs one in the area where she'll be driving. Any suggestions for a GPS that's...
We still have one....he's almost 13 now, and spends a good deal of his time napping. He likes to think he can catch squirrels and chippies.
One of ours would go out almost daily and bring back a dead Vole, Mole, or mouse. We re-homed her a few years ago. Wish we still had her though....
A year for Oak to dry? Wow, must be nice. Never happen here. I love the last bit about the gas cans. Somehow:whistle:, my "no-spill" jug spout...
So humble, you are.:D
Great looking fam there Grizz.
Seriously Jack. How irresponsible. DUIC. :picard::rofl: :lol: