I always try new scenarios when I'm around to monitor the stove. Kind of hard to know what it's doing when I'm fast asleep, unless I've already...
This is bordering on mental abuse. Brain hurtage.:rofl: :lol:
Now there's a plan I could endorse.
I didn't say the couch had to be in the house. :rofl: :lol:
So, from the comfort of your couch, perchance?:D
It's been fairly warm for a few days, so I decided to do an experiment. Lit up the DV heater back in the laundry room to see if it could hold the...
You can lead a person to knowledge, but you can't make them think. I've heard of folks around here who still burn pretty much everything and...
Smoke could be not enough flue and/or paint curing. Not enough heat from that stove could be the house is HUGE or poorly insulated/drafty. He's...
Cold Steel?:picard:
This is timely......I've been trying to figure this out and came up with about 1.5 cords so far. We started having small fires the middle of...
Heck yeah, I'd take branches like that any day.
I always think of it like this..........smells like heat.
Welcome aboard Dan. Lots of folks from PA that frequent this place. Scotty Overkill would be a perfect example........ I'm sure they'll be along...
Eric VW , what ya' make of this?:D
As I get the insulation improved here, I'm seeing a need for a smaller stove with more of a longer, lower burn capability. 2-2.5 cu ft might do...
Guy unloading the tubs (first setup) should have a remote switch for the conveyor.....way too much walking goin' on there. Some pretty slick...
I just burned up some Oak I cut up a couple year ago that was loaded with fungi. It burned great.
Hey Bill! Where ya' been ? Nice that you're back. Wife and I took a tour of the UP after we got married a couple years ago ('99), and I think we...
You talkin' ta me? [MEDIA]
If only.........