Looks more like possibly an early Lopi door. You should be able to just take measurements of the "glass" and order it. I doubt it's anything more...
Hmm, not sure. I do know that I could burn my old stove cleanly (just clear heat waves from the cap) when conditions were just right, but that...
Hey Dan, I'm in northern Mi, so I'd guess not really local to you.:whistle: Really nice setup you've got there. So, did you and the Mrs. retire...
by Adam.......... [MEDIA]
Great question Kimberly. Measure the inside dimension front to back, then cut the wood about an inch or so shorter. The manual should have a...
Hey RI Dan , welcome aboard. I have absolutely NO IDEA what TD is referring to. Eric VW might though.:D:dancer: I'm going to jump on the...
Awoke to 9 and a lot of coals. This Maple continues to impress me. I got up around 7, but went back to bed and didn't get back up until 10....
Me and Horkn......choocherizin' some farwood.:thumbs:
Forecast low of 7 turned into a forecast low of 4.......after it got to 4. Nice to see they're right on top of things........it's zero and seems...
Ya' never know.......... If I ever get roun' to it, I'll document.
[MEDIA] [MEDIA]
:picard:
Ok Bill,....you suck. Man, I can't wait for you to get that up and running. You have a dealer up in the UP?
Oh yeah, the new guy from PA.:whistle: Lord, I apologize. Anyway, Pa. Ben , welcome aboard. Ignore the fact that we quite often take threads onto...
Maybe push the envelope to include sales and property tax too? :dex: Hey, what can I say...I'm a dreamer.:rofl: :lol:
I've had an idea on how to respond to that question for a while..... Give 'em some nice, freshly cut (from a live tree), split Oak, and tell 'em...
:zip:
5600 sq ft, and it's doing fine? As I said, the guy's doing something wrong...or several somethings.
Or, use Linux. Not unhackable, but most go after MS. Someone other than me probably has control of my computer right now. :picard:
Just me maybe, but I don't trust that MS can protect a computer. I always install something like AVG on Windows machines. McAffee and Norton are...