I could be ready for a road trip here again soon. :dremel::saw::handshake:
You know it Brother! Did you sling some chips with that new saw yet? When your ready for more powah slap an adjustable carb on it and muffler mod it!
Dennis that would have been alcohol abuse and grounds for calling Alcohol Protective Services:rofl: :lol:
Dennis not only will I be there, I will be more than happy to help you set stuff up before the event!
Eric VW a little English chap once told me if it was dead when you cut, it it was good to go. He said it was probably poor draft.:rofl:...
Congrats Brian! I have no doubt you will love the Dolmar! Sorry I didn't get to attend this one. Wish I could have been at both GTGs at once!
A gift fit for the king of the North woods!
That would be great my friend!
Haha I'm working on Mrs. Barcroft my man! I'm going to try and make it. I'd like to shake as many FHC member's hands this year as possible!:handshake:
toodle pip and cheerio
Everybody who touched that 490 had a big ol grin when they were done with it. I think amateur cutter tried to smuggle it home with him.
Dennis I've heard this pentacryl is pretty good for cookies; Stabilizing a Cross-Cut Section of Wood with Pentacryl - Preservation Solutions
Maybe next year we can all chip in and buy pantelis a plane ticket! I'd like to hang out with that cat at a gtg!
Pallet Pete I was glad to meet you but sorry we didn't get a chance to chew the fat more. Next time we'll have to spend more time talking echo...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Just a couple pics of walt s handy work for those who didn't attend. The saw file handle is mahogany and the holding wedges...
I'm glad she had such a good time! It would make a fantastic annual event and I'd be happy to help you make that happen next year! I don't think...
Yes walt thank you for the very nicely made wedges and file handle! Very generous of you to make sure everyone got some!
It sure was good meeting you. It was my first GTG as well. I'm just sorry I didn't have more time to talk to you and some of the other guys.
Backwoods Savage I'm a little sorry we didn't get more done for you. Maybe you can make it an annual event and we can have some more fun..... :D...
Yes it was me. But I will take to my grave who was doing the snoring! :rofl: :lol::thumbs::salute: The food was top notch! Rose Judy and the gang...