For head count purposes I'll be there. For better or worse.;) should be ridin in style with DexterDay!
I still can't believe how well it pulled that 32! That was cottonwood wasn't it? What do you think HoneyFuzz pretty good for an Echo huh?
Welcome to the club buddy! Nice first post! :thumbs:
Looks like you will be cookin up some noodles on some of those big rounds!:dex: Nice score!
This is unfortunate to say the least. It is a good reminder though to simply look up. It's easy to get focused on what needs to be done to the...
Quack!
Eric VW your going to have a hard time sneaking up on the turbo Ninja and I get the idea that once Tim gets going down hill you probably ain't...
That's some funny stuff right there!:rofl: :lol::thumbs::rofl: :lol:
Whole hog and Snarky pie. You guys are killing me!:thumbs:
Here you go Eric VW sink your teeth into this deliciousness: Saw Dyno
Yup aparently the Isle la de dumb arse! The cops put out a APB for a goober and a badass. Grab your sunglasses :cool: Dave while I fire up the...
Yep same isle they keep the aluminum magnets in.
Dennis that would be great fun! I'll give you a call when I'm thinking of heading over there!
Around me the silver maple grows much straighterer. For ease of processing alone I give it the nod over box elder.
Nothing much to really add here besides the fact that sometimes the shmoo (cosmoline) they pack the bars in clogs the holes. But I'm sure you...
Comming from me chuckle head is a compliment. :thumbs:
Just a little bit. I did tell her about that pie. I think she turned a little green with envy.
Since craigslist keeps your personal details behind a wall, they are fishing for your real address, real email, phone #, etc. Whatever they can...
Oh I'd try and get mrs. Barcroft to come along! So she could meet the chuckle head I have been telling her all about!:p
Adam I will absolutely take you up on that! And soon. Next time I'm headed over to my parents I'll let you know and swing by there first.