Would hot dogs and buns be a welcome addition? Slow pitched that one just for you Eric VW! I'm just trying to come up with something that will...
I'm a little late to the party here but I have been using the vakshack bags for many years now. No real issue with them. So far they have been...
That's a little inaccurate. They forgot the brown spot at the back of his pants!:rofl: :lol:
Breathing has got to be an adventure for that guy!
:zip:
These should just about cover it. Google is your friend: [MEDIA] [MEDIA]
Wow you'd have thought the guy would have won a Darwin award after that first one. Talk about playing Russian roulette! :eek::picard:
I've always wondered about those. I'm gonna have to get some.
I believe they can be cut. Fiber reinforced vinyl unlike woven plastic of a regular tarp.
Not sure if your near Ovid or not: Large Heavy Duty Tarps Might be worth a Craigs list search in your area.
Nice score Shawn! Your one lucky ash grabber!:thumbs:
Nice score pete! Can't beat 100 bucks off retail with 90 days to decide if you like it or not.
Since I sold my bucket truck years ago I sometimes rent something like this: [ATTACH] I really dont like climbing dead trees. Looks like it...
It's really hard to make 3d judgment from a 2d picture. And not enough pictures at that. I agree I don't think a winch gets this job done. I see...
^^^^X2 I'd feel way better strapping on the spurs and cutting it top down.
My sorry don't read the above as me busting your nads. :handshake: Wanting to drop a tree against the lean with a winch usually implies damage to...
I'd have to see more pictures before I could comment how I'd drop it Eric VW. A plunge cut is nice because it let's you set up the hinge exactly...
Pretty sure it's not hickory. Could be a type of cherry.
I've never done it but I'm pretty sure you can put the 440 jug on there with the decomp valve.
Joe, When we finally get together you can use my muffler modded 490 as a baseline. I'm going to keep it stock for awhile.