Just the other day I had a guy who is an acquaintance contact me about cutting some trees down on his property. He lives 5 minutes away and says...
I’m seeing red maple especially the smaller rounds because the bark is smooth. Silver maple’s bark is much more flakey.
Answered a Facebook post on Friday from a woman who was tired of looking at logs laying in her yard. I replied immediately and asked what type -...
I currently have an ms260. Only Stihl saw I’ve owned till now. Have been happy with it
Sweet gum. Miserable to split...tear is more like it. Seasons fast but keep it out of the weather. It rots fast. Decent btu but not worth it in my...
I would just wait and see if it becomes an issue. Introduce yourself to the newbies when they move in, buy them some alcohol, bring over a home...
So I bought it yesterday.
Many get mesmerized by my wood
I would say over 1600 easily
No free dump around here. They have to pay to get rid of it. My moms farm where the wood is dumped but it’s off the beaten path for around these...
No it was solid!
Yep. That scale has weighed hundreds of thousands of pounds of steer and hogs. All dead of course!
Gum