I burn in my fireplace and love the show it puts on but many dont
I have another 2 cords on the ground and about a third of it cut to length
Mulberry. Will put on a nice spark show when you burn it
Used up the last few drops of that expensive bar oil and am not back to using the cheap County Line oil.
Got 4 cords out today with the help of some college muscle to do the loading while I ran the saws. Didn’t get a picture of the first load but did...
I have at least a few more days
What does done with firewood actually mean? Haha
Did t cut any wood yesterday for the first time in a week. Back at it today though and got cords 21 and 22 out. I put a bunch of bigger sized...
Nice. Hope you turned a good profit
Was working alone today and skid steer was gone. Still got 3 cords out and put 14 trees on the ground in about 5.5 hours. The first load which...
Got 4 gallons of county line this afternoon for $36 with tax. That’s my best option
I thought I was stocked up on bar oil until I got this place where I’ve cut 18 cords in the last 6 days. I used to get oil from my local shop but...
Thanks. The 038 is new to me. Just recently bought it from a neighbor who is moving. $200
Stihl MS260 with a 16” bar,Stihl 038 magnum with an 18” bar, and echo 8000 with a 24” bar but also have a 32” for it.
I just buy from tractor supply. This is 100% oak. A mix of white, red, and chestnut.
I got another load out this afternoon. Now up to 17 cords out of there. Went through a gallon of bar oil since Thursday.
I am in the Catalpa camp
What I would like to know is, when did 8’ beds on trucks become considered long beds and not standard? I’ve never owned anything but that
It was just me and a neighbor yesterday and this morning. He’s doing most of the skid steer work and I’m doing most of the saw work and all of the...
That thing rips with an 18” bar on it and it’s light enough to limb with and isn’t too cumbersome to cut trees down with. Very very happy so far!