8.5 weeks
How does it split?
Put these guys in our freezers yesterday. Have the next batch coming in the first week of June. I’ve had them come out as low as $1.58 last year....
Sadly they don’t all make it.
I’ve seen some standing here and there but never cut any. Came across this in the log pile. Is it persimmon?
Oh I’m just gonna keep on going! Maybe break last years record who knows?
Been plugging away at a good pace which has put me way ahead of where I normally am at this time of year. Finally got one ok pile completed...
First time watching it but I feel like he leaves a lot of meat on the bones of the hind quarter that will take much more time in the long run to...
Where in south Jersey? Tabernacle here
I would have been all over that!
I haven’t seen red oak with furrows that deep on the bark nor with that bright yellowish ring around the dark heartwood. All red oak I’ve dealt...
I plan on stacking at least 8-10 cords here when I get all of the pavers. That would be a lot of 2x4’s
For the wood I store here at my house for my owb, fireplace, and my sons firewood stand at the street, I’ve always stacked wood on pallets that...
Looks nothing like any of the sweetgum I've ever dealt with.
I like Oregon brand. And as far as having a smaller bar- if you already have a 16”, I would stick with the longer one. What’s the point in having...
Get that wood exposed to as much sun and wind as possible
Even if I don’t, I’m ok with that. I dedicated a lot of time and have other things that need to be done. It was sweet though while it lasted
I would have been on that like flies on poo
Didn’t take any pics today but I got another 2 cords bringing my total to 28 all since last Wednesday. I do think I’m done there though. All of...
That’s the way to do it!