I get all the berries I want once they start picking...usually around June 10-15 or so.
My brother works on a blueberry and cranberry farm. Due to cool and damp weather had they some extra time to cut back the edge of the woods/bogs...
I had a bad fall skiing years ago. I hit my hip to the point I was on crutches. The broken blood vessels released blood to cause bruising just...
Oak is definitely the go to wood around here. Many people are conditioned to only burn that. Most years oak makes up 75-80%of what I sell. As of...
Hadn’t realized it was that long since I last posted until I looked today
All of the wood I got from there (28 cords but only 25 brought home) are all split into each of these piles.
It’s been a couple weeks since my last post. Gotten a lot of work done and a lot more wood has come to the yard. All of the wood from “this will...
They never get old
What do you get for a truck load of wood like that?
Don’t have a pattern
No
Was cutting wood a few days ago and dumped bar oil in both the bar oil AND gas tank! Doh!! Heard about guys doing and wondered how but quickly...
Selling it all!
Maybe, but you scrounge 8 days a week!
Had a coworker email me asking if I wanted some cherry logs she had leftover from having a tree cut down. Went there this afternoon and after 45...
Safely to the ground is what's important....looks like a mess and hard on the chains.
Looks like my neighbors attempt
Standing trees are easy due to branch structure. They just grow distinctively different
I have seen tulip poplar with a dark center like that before but the bark doesn’t look right for that
Oh it’s definitely not black Tupelo thankfully