Never seen a Norway maple with bark like this. At first I was like oh look, tree of heaven based on the bark alone
Yep. Second time I’ve done that
This got dropped off from the tree company that brings me most of my wood. It’s very heavy and pretty sure it will stay that way once dried....
His business just turned 2. He loves getting in his breaks while I cut! Can’t blame him, he is only 8. Haha
In this situation, it’s more like I’m helping him since this is wood he will sell
Stihl 028 magnum. New to me but I love it
He has his stand because of me. He’s my mini me and I eat up every second I can get. And yes, his firewood stand is year round now.
Yes. The ice forms a protective layer. It’s amazing how much colder it gets in the bogs!
I can’t take credit for it though but my brother can. They had to turn the pumps on before midnight 5/31 going into 6/1
He may sell some to campers but most of his off winter sales are just folks looking to have a fire in their backyard
Sunrise on frosty cranberry bogs, June 1st in south Jersey
Accumulated a bunch of pine over the last month or so and got to splitting it this weekend. Most of this will be sold at my 8 year olds firewood...
Always love your pictures
A few years. How about you?
Which rarely happens!
What’s right with it? Haha
Yes sir. Figured out you were on here when I noticed your hand crafted porch screen door from Facebook. Jeff was cutting back the woods along...
Had a coworker hit me up he was having an oak tree cut down and asked if I wanted the wood. He lives 10 minutes away. I told him to have the tree...
South Jersey warms up a lot quicker!
Jeff? This wood basically came from your backyard