I got 5 hours of saw time in. Could have gone more but didn’t see the need
I might go back for some maple. The rest of the oak is cut to odd lengths and I can be picky
This was today
Saw a guy post free wood on Facebook market place not even 10 minutes from here. Some pine, maple and a bunch of oak all cut up, quite a bit cut...
Good score Jeff. Where was this sign and how did I miss it? Haha
Covid has been good for house, yard, wood projects no doubt!
That’s even bigger than the wood I posted about in my “big sass” thread
Waste of time
Looks like a lot of work for a little return.
Love their smell
Man was it a nice one today. Think the afternoon high topped out just shy of 80. Dew points in the low 50’s. Just so happened to be a day I...
I try to save my dri fit shirts for those days or I bring 2.
Looks like silver to me. How about a picture of the wood?
Worst thing you can do while working in the heat and humidity is to tease yourself with even a few minutes of ac. To me, it just makes the heat...
Nope. Not at least now with the tw6
And since I refuse to wear pants in the summer...
I was but that’s hasn’t been the case. That’s more for winter use when tree work is slow
That guy is still rolling logs in. The processor is for when he doesn’t have tree work. And yes it’s a covid benefit. Usually have 30 or so cords...
Hit 90 with humidity last two days but surprisingly, it didn’t completely kick my rear ended like it usually does at first
Teacher here as well. High school environmental science. What about you?