Hit the pool almost every afternoon
Yeah that’s what I thought! Haha
Oh we had online school. My kids not having any sports really helped. I had some college kids return and they were bored and looking for work
I know right?!?
I have an iron and oak with 4 way and a tw6 with a 6 way
I’m sure the wife will think of things...
For those of you who followed “the march to 150” last year, know I processed and sold a record 180 cords. And for those following “the march to...
Almost freezer time. How long are you letting them go?
I have a guy coming to look at them. If he’s not interested they will become firewood.
Dang as in gooder
Look at these beautiful cherry logs dropped off today from a new tree company.
Nice!
Update on the new mixed pile which has a lot of gum in it but the tw6 has been doing a good job with it. Also pictured is the new and growing oak...
I would say it depends on how much sun and air flow your stacks get. If it’s full sun, no cover until the weather turns colder and wetter unless...
Had a very clear mind.
The smell was very faint and I couldn’t quite make it out
Is this apple?
So I was thinking today while I was cutting some red oak and watching the yellowish chips accumulate that if I could name the tree I may call it...
Could have salvaged the day and offered to help the guy
It’s just a pain and I have enough of that stuff