I got close to 2000 bd ft out of that deal. Not unhappy. Still have about 40% stickered.
RH in winter is going to be fairly low, unless you add moisture....which you've tried. A lot of us have pots of water or some other water vessel...
The glass gasket on the 30 hasn't been a problem yet. I've checked the screws/bolts a few times, and they're never loose. I may change the gasket...
Which is what I did a few years ago, but he took about 1/2. Worked for me. I'd love to get one of those, just for some of the pine and Spruce....
So anyway Dave........keep us updated. Only broke one bone in my life, and it wasn't funner. Um, so what were you up to when this shattering...
You know how we tell guys how much they suck when they get a good firewood score? You know, it's a gooder thing? Clavicle breakage is like the...
That's good news Stinny.
Premature.....clavicle shattering. Dang Dave, that's some major suckage. Not in a gooder way, either.
You could put it in "Chainsaws and Power Equipment" section. Trust me, I doubt many would mind.
Pretty sure he put up a thread, or there's info in a thread somewhere.
I gained 1/2 lb. I think the scale is fubared. Yeah, that's it.
I've seen a couple Drolets at a place in Gaylord, and really like the handle latch. Seems to be a better design than what's on my stove.
Life IS good. Made chicken pot pie in a casserole dish for din-din. Gooder stuff. House is warm, I'm happy. thewoodlands , I've already lost about...
I've known this, and it's the reason I want a BK, but maintaining a fairly constant temp is what this house needs. With the DV heater in the back...
I gotta get goin' on that too zap. Started inching up the scale just after Christmas and hit 238......again.:emb: So much for trying to clear 230...
Very cool, but........wut the heck?
:picard:
[MEDIA]
I'm wondering if it might burn down the wood at the back of the stove better (on the 30) and if there's a difference in the elusive "burn time".
Nice stove. How big is the cabin? Check the flue, gaskets, and stove, then put some dry wood in and get it going (I did none of that when we first...