I'm gonna' have flashbacks for a week now. Never forget a house where the opening wasn't too bad......just that once you got in, things started...
Gigantopithecus........let's go with that. It's difficult to pronounce, and all scientific sounding (sorta), so it must be true.
Not sure what our winds were, but when they make the walls creak and moan, it's not gooder. I should take a walk out back to see if I have any...
If the gasket is slipping like that, I doubt it's sealing well. I too, don't see the clips.....not like the 30 at all. If you're missing clips...
Wow. Like you said, BEST,..............neighbor,.............ever.:thumbs:
What, a new gasket, or a new door? New gasket, maybe......new door, doubtful.
Understood, but no time like the present to learn how to do this, as it'll be needed at some point. It's not like you have to buy a new one. Did...
Sorry, I mistyped.....it's the door gasket that's tubular.
You should be able to quite easily see the brackets that hold the glass gasket in place. Usually one along each edge, and there may be more than...
Took pics with the old phone.............. Of course, Casper had to investigate as well. You might be able to see the power line right above the...
Maybe I'm seeing this wrong, but it looks like the glass gasket is fine, and the door gasket is the one that's loose. Can you take a pic from a...
Usually, that gasket wraps around/over the edge of the glass. As long as the glass is pushed against the gasket and door, it should seal. The...
It's actually kinda in the yard.....only about 50-60' from the house. We have a horseshoe drive, and it's on the side opposite the house. Anyway,...
Well, that was interesting............Heard a huge BANG early this morning, then the power blinked off and stayed off. Not too unusual, especially...
Sounds like a good day Gas. Glad to hear your daughter's feeling better.
Nice. We're pullin' for ya'!
Kimberly, you could use an oven mitt or a welders glove to hold the door while checking the screws/bolts if needed. I do think though, that you...
Nice looking stove. No idea on a kit or repair.
So, it's been snowing most of the day and part of last night. We only got about 4", then it just turned to rain a bit ago. Shoveled the walk, and...
Almost no sugar here anymore. Maybe one Coke/month (when I do the shopping). Bread is my Achilles heal, I guess. I've had oatmeal 2 days this week...