Me: I think I'm still hungry Wife: How do you know? Me: ? Me: I think I'm still h u n g r y (spelled out in my most patient voice) Wife: How can...
Good job getting out before the rain hits. That's a nice stack of future firewood.
What the heck, just make it an addition. You could use that siding on the outside of the new room, .......but I guess the transom window would...
Proportional delusion. Fifelaker , you have about the same amount of snow we do, by the looks of it. What were those, Maple?
that I mentioned in the "What's up today (bullchiting) thread" got worked on yesterday. Wow, I forgot how much I dislike all those branches on...
150oz.? If so, that's about what we pay at the Wally.
When they change the forecast every couple hours, yeah......useless. A few days ago, they were changing almost as the weather changed. Heck, I can...
Probably a nice enough guy, but the unwillingness to learn irks me.
Accuweather does a forecast out about 3.5 months, and usually within a day, it changes. Pretty useless, in other words.
I think I'll be in the same situation come springtime, and I've wondered whether I should use my energy to rotate it, or not. Me being me, I'll...
Error 403 Forbidden
Nice, TD. I was aiming for the same mark this fall, but fell just short. That's a great looking stack.
Fortunately, my glasses flew off, which allowed this to be accurate. Bifocals suck at that range. However, the sudden stop at the end of my...
Just replace it. Get into the configuration page and set up a password for client devices to hook up and it should work. Let us know what you get...
Extraordinary. Just noticed the dog with the pheasants. That's some kinda' talent.
It's funny how on the same tree, Poplar bark can have so many different looks, and that's what that looks like to me. I'm no pro though.
Oh man........good luck, I think you'll need it. Good friend indeed.
Well, a couple of us got it.
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Or an implanted, self actuating defibrillator.