We can attack anything. You have no idea how I've restrained mahself at times. Now Eric, on the other hand..........:rofl: :lol:
Not sure, but a few times. I wet down a couple paper towels and give it a quick scrub. I might use a little ash on the first one if the haze is a...
He's partially on the right track. Insulation will allow less firewood use, hence, less firewood processing. I'm working on that myself.
Yep, it's in his "sidebar" info......St Croix, USVI
Xactly.
I think Gmail may be having some issues with hackers.......... An insidious new Gmail phishing attack is tricking even the most careful of users
Speaking of sweets, we got a late Christmas gift from a relative we don't see often. A bunch of choc. covered stuff. Let me just say......it...
Man, you had me worried there for a hot minute, Mike. Sounds like you've got things well under control. "Purchased" is what I've been doing, but...
The rain slowed to a drizzle, so out I went, but not until about 12:30. Casper helped, of course. I think he's wondering why we stopped to take a...
[MEDIA]
Been raining all night, here and still coming down this am. Yep, burned through the Ash I got from the last guy......it did OK.
Man, I was so young when that song came out,..... I didn't like it then either. :rofl: :lol:
Nope, no tarp. It'll get stacked, and kept uncovered until about 2-3 months before winter '18-'19, when it'll get put in the shed. No worries.
I shoulda' taken a pic of the Oak fire I had earlier. Dead/down/barkless Oak, that's been split/stacked for at least 2 years...........sizzling...
Oh yeah, forgot to mention....it's all Ash. He did a pretty good job making this batch the same length. Probably start stacking in the morning,...
He and his buddy just left. So nice. I figure this load saved me about 24 hours work, if I had to get in the woods and do the splitting...
Never got those pieces and rounds split, so they're now buried in a foot of snow, and I can't get to the splitter anyway. Spring is right around...
Jeesh, didn't you know trees start "seasoning" as soon as they're cut down? Where ya' been? Under a split of Oak?:)
Never thought of that.......perfect! They'll sometimes eat the PB off, and not trip the trap. The mice that do that on the rat raps are sometimes...
Nah, I'm the cook.