No need to knead with a no-knead recipe. No electricity needed to knead. I've had a couple of bread machines. They broke.
Nice. Looks too thick to be panning, what is it? Section of duct? Is that a seam where the s-cleat joins the halves? Great idea for a quick deck.
Dennis, it's super easy to make, but takes quite a while for the "rise", as in several hours or overnight. For someone with arthritic hands (like...
This guy just seems to like drinking wodka, as he's got several other vids......all include wodka. Hypothermia? Nah, the wodka keeps him from...
Heck yeah,....you could wander around for hours.........looking for firewood.:thumbs:
Sure is. :thumbs: Especially with peanut buttah!
Simmah down there, mistah.:rofl: :lol: That's actually funny you hadn't seen it until now, but I'm glad you did. Have fun.
All last week, so I got some no-knead dough going late last night. Just pulled it out of the oven, and man, is it ever gooder. I know I shouldn't...
I've mentioned in a couple other threads that some of the Oak I have is still not quite dry, so when I'm setting up the overnight fire, I have to...
Rethinking (I do that a lot), I like to see the fire......it allows me to know how the fire's doing. I sit about 15' from the stove, with a good...
Sounds like a great day, Mike. Ya' done gooder, all the way around.
Hey Pazora , welcome aboard! Beautiful everything. I too, would like to see what wood appliance is being used to burn the wood. Great pics.
AKA.....beer, eh?
I think you leave a case of beer out in the driveway......:D
Whoa. Very nice "firewood fairy" delivery.
I've done the same. Works well.
For sure, but I might turn some of those into kindling. Now that I'm done with that batch, I can't wait for spring so I can order up some more....
That's just plain hardcore. :dex:
Squishyville.
Yep, it's gettin' there. Just came in from stacking the last little bit, and came up with just over a cord, although there are some splits under...