I didn't/couldn't watch the whole vid. The dreads (dreds?) threw me off.
Wasn't she in Mad Max?:whistle:
Heck, I learned that lesson long ago. Although, we recently became 5dollarionaires. Hit it bigtime. Wife plans to buy 5 more to see if we can...
Oooooh, classy.
Laughter is the best medicine. Ibu is pretty good too. So, how are the mice doing at your place?
:bug:
There's only one problem.....where's the hazard tree? :)
Like I said Star Gazer ......sense of humor. Copious amounts of LOL this morning.:) Thank you
That tree's never going to dry in the bathroom.
That right there is awesome, Jack.
:dex:
Job related, so.....uh, less. Quit makin' me think, would ya'?
I like to think I'm too smart to rush......yep, that's it.:D
Nice hat! :whistle: Nice job on the piping too. Very clean. Looks like more than 80.
Another turtle here, chief. Keep at it, you'll get there. Took me 3 days to get the last load stacked (full cord).
Ralphie Boy , best wishes for an easy recovery. I know a couple people who've had it done. Marshel54 , good luck on the major surgery and speedy...
Same here. Make up some dough tonight, bake in the morning. Easy peasy.
Star Gazer , good to see you're keeping your sense of humor through this assassination attempt. 78 lbs. of Nutella could get expensive. 190 lbs....
Recipe: No-Knead Bread - New York Times
There ya' go, confuzzling me again...........