[ATTACH] When I saw this guy an one of my rounds this summer I knew the end was near.
I’ll have to get a pic . It’s pretty crazy the amount of damage they have done. Looks like the trees have been blasted with bird shot.
I have three white ashes at the edge of my wood line fairly close to one another. 2 are completely pockmarked from the wood peckers the third...
It was really taking up some valuable space in the garage.
That’s a wrap folks. The stove sold. Kid showed up looked at it for 30 seconds and said he would take it. Handed over cash. I asked him if he...
Chaps are more cumfy with out undies!
If you don’t mind me asking when was the stove put into service?
What I like about burning wood is if something were to happen and I can’t get oil or coal I can walk into my backyard and find fuel to keep my...
Grandpa always said you can’t eat the antlers!
The fisher will put out a ton of heat but you will have to feed it much more often. I use a stove similar to a fisher except it has a baffle....
Didn’t you just get a plow?
Have you gotten your stove back?
Yeah buddy!
I believe the logs in the pic are being skidded on a dray.
Any tips for reheating?
I had nothing to do with that door!!! Thanks for the tip!
:zip:
Send some of that snow this way!