We live in very different worlds my friend. In no way would someone cutting wood to my desired lengths and I only want the good stuff dropped at...
Lol. You have a pretty unique situation in NY. Up north where many people burn for heat tree services would laugh at your for such requests. I’m...
China
Yup that’s it!
I use the stick and marking paint or chalk whatever I have on hand. I’m not a logger and don’t pretend to be one. Most all of my wood comes in...
Wasn’t there a guy on here that attaches little skis to logs to haul them out of the woods? I remember seeing it somewhere on here.
When camping and in a pinch at home we use an aero press. Makes a decent cup in a pinch.
So, I have one child in public school system. My wife is a special education director for a neighboring school system. I have a lot to say about...
:picard:
But none of my other cars had a cabin filter why would I need to replace it?
Sounds terrible!
[ATTACH] Here is my pack backed made of ash. I use it to carry my ice fishing gear.
Same as always here.
It can be nice at the top but you gotta do it when it’s not right for all the Joey bag a doughnuts in loafers. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Lol, reminds me of a buddy that calls cans of bud heavy pork chops. He is always ready for another pork chop!
What is the green vegetable? I haven’t seen that before.
Remember when it was normal to shake someone’s hand when you see them.
Yeah here in the Monadnock region we get snow when most others in so NH do not and higher accumulations when we all do. Fun fact mount monadnock...
[ATTACH] So here are the two trees one completely infested the other not so much. and the third about 6 feet away. [ATTACH]
Yeah, they all have been producing normal foliage. I’ll take a pic tomorrow the three trees are kinda a cluster f.