I went in, got some kielbasa, chorizo, breakfast sausage and linguica. I should have gotten more...
[ATTACH]
I am the Lorax I speak for the trees!
I’d be more concerned about the people running Facebook than the scammers on it!
If you don’t mind me asking how many sq.ft are you heating?
Yeah I fat finger a lot!
Yup, good thing I didn’t move old faithful too far got it hooked back up and running quick like.
Them some big rounds! Hope you had a ramp?
Dry wood and a propane torch should be all you need.
My shop is 24x20 porky insulated and crap windows. With a freestanding stove I can get the temp up pretty quick. Any chance you could vent a stove...
The glass litterly fell out of the door in the middle of the night in February in New Hampshire. I had to call esw for weeks talking to several...
My camp has a 12 pitch standing seam metal roof. When the building has been cold for a while the snow will build up on the roof. We get the stove...
Correct i did run into some people that said they liked it. I guess it all depends on what you want the stove to do.
[ATTACH] I have had piles sit like this through the winter with no cover. In the end it all burned.
So I ran the big brother stove to the OP’s for a few months last year. I have an interior masonry chimney with an 8x12 flue about 25 feet tall....
I didn’t want to be that guy! Lol
Wife is from PA whenever her dad comes to visit he better have a jar of red beat eggs or she would probly shut the door in his face. I thought...
Usually in the cities around here they pile it up and bring in a tub grinder and make much out of stuff like that. Another thing people will pay...
Right. On my little one lane rd 10 of the 15 houses burn wood. People would on free dumps like a buzzard on a s wagon. Where you are they need to...
And I have asked many people many times.