[ATTACH]
25 got about 8” from the storm. Power flickered a couple time but didn’t go out. Warner Is digesting a load of oak.
Nope, gnawed on a hunk of kielbasa on the way home!
Wifey has been procrastinating making dinner. I just mentioned she might be working on the Coleman. I know hot to get her going!:D
Those trees have some sag!
Hopefully the snowblower will be up to the task of not the Kubota will get it.
I’d love to see 24!
No wind yet but if it does come up like they say it will defiantly get interesting. I heard a few tress crack in the woods when I went out to...
[ATTACH] Heavy wet snow!
[ATTACH] Headed your way!
[ATTACH] Winter wonderland today!
It’s strange that they include the blower on one site but not the other?
Anybody use a draw collar?
35 burning maple and oak. It’s raining at the moment but will be snowing later on.
Drolet charges for shipping tho. I’m going to put my order in this weekend.
1549.00
Did they include the blower?
Did you order direct from Drolet?
Sailrmike how many sq ft are you heating?