I welded patches on, I ain’t that hillbilly!
I'll admit I used a wonderwood cabinet tin box I found in the woods with bullet holes in it to heat my house one winter,Funds were real low.
Don’t be embarrassed! I know many people that have used variations of that stove to heat their homes. “Do the best you can do until you can do...
I just looked back and see you ordered from efireplace, if I understood the guy correctly it doesn’t matter where you purchase the stove you can...
Sorry if I missed it what are you heating with now?
Yeah I get that I was curious what drolet had to say about it. Side note don’t pronounce drolet like toilet to a a Frenchman they will laugh at you.
They usually track and stand out better with snow, that looks like just the right amount. Not too hard to walk in but enough to see the signs.
They even gave you a scabbard ;)
Any ideas or explanation and to why the baffles cracked?
I got all but 69$ dollars back from the summers eve debacle, earlier this fall the CFO gave the ok to buy an ideal steel. With the warping issues...
Ok I just got off the phone with Drolet customer service. I mentioned my fireplace products. The guy said that is the best place to buy. Then you...
Just needs a supercharger!
I looked at blowers for the bota, too much money. And I could only run a rear mount don’t really want to be wrenched around. I have a ghetto plow...
No cab. I really enjoy the snow. When I was in the scouts we did a lot of winter camping, the scoutmaster would always say there is no such thing...
[ATTACH] Hafta stay hydrated while cooking!
only got 8 inches boo!!!
[ATTACH] Porterhouse soaking at 135. I need a better container!!!
[ATTACH] While the grill is going...
Nah, poblano and New Mexico peppers are pretty mild. My 3yo eats it no prob.
[ATTACH] Home made enchilada sauce!