Sorry
They was another dude Smokey or something will a Toyota pick up make a bumper and a lift I think
bigfrank?
Crossbows are very quiet!
[ATTACH] We like eggs! Lol!
I tear off as needed.
[ATTACH] Sawdust, spent candles and egg cartons. Put dust or noodles in the egg carton and pour wax heated in an old crock pot over the top. I...
So Sorry didn’t mean to hijack:Yar:
You could be a real artisan firewood guy!
Unfortunately I grew up burning I knew it wasn’t ideal but it is what it was. One chapter in my wood heating book.
Luckily our caterer’s father was an arborist or I would have been cutting my firewood for our wedding. She provided them for us.
[ATTACH]
And the headgear upside down :faint:
It would be nicer if they put it on the pallet better. No thought was put into the fella that has to un pack blades stacked on each other!
Kinda miss the plow installs. In the end I was doing it for cash after hours. They were pizzed I did it in half the time when they stated to pay...
Ahh... I see
What’s up with the plow skeeter? New color for you?
Or sell them to people for weddings. People pay stupid money for cookies.
Cancel your order and re order. Kidding. Kinda... I’d call give them your story and see what they say. Like I said worst thing is you have a dude...
I think I’ll get the thermodisk kit at the same time.