Awesome! Please keep the updates coming!
What size and how tall is your chimney?
Thank you.
Haven’t had the pleasure of meeting the savages, but I sent our family card out.
Thanks!
I’m thinking 4 walls made of wood about waist high with a hoop on top or maybe I’ll spring for some clear roof panels.
Passed a state exam for a license today. Application was sent in June 3its usually a quick process but due to the pandemic it’s been a long wait....
:zip::yes:
This is nothing. Originally I planned on using it as kindling. But, I have been wanting a small greenhouse.
Ignorance is bliss
[ATTACH] Saved from the dumpster
Ya, defiantly can’t wait to get my dna altered by an injection that has had no long term testing done...
Walls look good! Table sounds familiar. [ATTACH]
I could find another piece if you wanted to take a trip to north central mass. ;)
I’ll let Midwinter speak to that I dropped it on a dolly in her driveway she handled it from there.
Nope, roughly 120 lbs.
Rich people don’t mess around with wood! She is a gold digger!
Midwinters is 1 inch plate.
Now that we are on a tangent, a crew at work was cleaning up after a job was done. There were lots of erosion control mats. Straw in a sleeve type...
Midwinter have you experimented with the fire back?