There were about a dozen cases stacked at my local tsc today. 7.99$ a gallon.
You insert the soot eater through the clean out door?
She’ll rip with a liner I have heard of people running two dampers. Lol morsnow beat me to it
It’s a double edge sword. A 6 inch liner 30 foot tall could over draft and make the stove hard to control too...
Chimney Liners, Stove Pipes, and Insulated Chimney Pipes
Yup, you can buy a kit that consists of what you listed cut to length.
Just use your soot eater once a month. On a bright sunny day you can put a small mirror in the clean out to monitor what’s happening in there.
Flex liner 100%
Not yet. I’ll have to break the tiles out to get a proper insulated liner in. Could get a non insulated liner in without removing the tiles. That...
Sounds similar to my setup. 30 foot interior masonry 8x12” clay lined flue, 3 feet of single wall pipe.
Yum!
Whatcha grilling?
A damper would be cheap fail safe
Hard to say not knowing some specifics. If you find it’s hard to slow the stove down a damper could help.
[ATTACH] The boy should be happy with what he finds under the tree.
I was hoping to claim my blower from drolet but they ask for a serial number. I’ll try calling Monday and see if they will ship them together
Mfp. No eta yet ordered the thermodisk kit as well. The guy at the rental place is gonna think I’m crazy I think I’m the only person that rents...
Anybody have experience with savage arms rascal .22?
My order is in! nice install, do you have a key damper in the pipe?
Unfortunately I have lots of practice moving stoves up and down basement stairs.