The top bolt kinda sucks, extensions and universal swivels will be your friend.
Hope the bolts don’t break off in the bell housing....
We’re gonna have to cut a corner off your hoarders card for that one!
All low fat of course
Not sure, I thought it was kind small as well. Neighbor got a bunch of woods shop stuff from an old guy that couldn’t use it anymore. I got the...
[ATTACH] Broke the little guys back! Now I use the big one. [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] Scored a sweet drill press today!
[ATTACH] How it’s done here. I get 10 foot logs from a guy that has an f350 with a dump body he just puts the bed up then drives out from under...
[ATTACH] Shredded potato crust, sausage , whatever shredded cheese was in the fridge there were a couple with just a little at the bottom and 6...
I’ll admit stacking is my least favorite part. I need to get out of the habit of throwing splits on the ground from the splitter. In a trailer or...
Not your fault, I’m glad your not having issues.
Went down at 0 dark thirty to load up and noticed something didn’t look right. [ATTACH] Yeah, it seems to be a known issue. They sent me a new...
Oh, well that didn’t go so well. The glass fell out of the door.... sold it...
Hello neighbor, I just placed my order Friday. Probly be a couple weeks before it comes in.
They are probly burning soft wood 10 cord seems possible to me.
.22 caliber single shot bolt action. He fired a 10/22 but had to hold it like a rocket launcher.
For the 3 bucks or whatever I’d run a cap. Edit, Looking at the kit pics it looks like the t comes with a cap that should be used.
Not sure if you could go with unlined for that section or not. I’d be inclined to go non insulated. I’m cheap!
More to consider, you will have to add a piece of liner to the bottom of the “t” to get to your clean out door. Maybe that’s obvious.
Family memories in the making! Good stuff