Hopefully, the boss will be back from the dentist shortly.
That is a not really liked, like.
You're on here, so the site can't be all that safe and 'blows corrupts your system to start with.
Poor Grizz doesn't stand a chance. :wacky::loco: :crazy::doh::dex:
I guess I am a corrupting influence.
Somebody was re-roofing half of the elementary school on this street last Tuesday morning as the back half was peeled off by the winds. Not enough...
Now you know why I'm leaving the game to younger folks. More fun finding the gremlins instead of fixing them(used to be my full time occupation).
Most websites have been declared unsafe by Google at least several times over the years and Chrome is Google so I see them as the same. I'll have...
I also took care of my weather weasel "issues" by getting rid of them. Not ideal, and I don't give a rat's azz about Google and I've never had an...
That is the goal for today and yes yesterday was a busy day for me, still watching my BP dropping from the change in meds on 10/25, yes for some...
It was a nice toasty 29 F here at 7:00 AM. Supposed to be in the single digits Friday. We got 8 of the 12 interior storms installed yesterday...
You know about assuming I hope?
Too many things for me or us to deal with. We have had 6 vehicles since the early 70's and that is too many.
Any means of securing a web site using a php script is doomed to failure do I have to spell it out for the world. You got the like because you...
Lots of play time can be had with that toy. I have just a few toys and there is not enough time to play with all of them.
I'm going to get off my I7 liquid cooled game system and find the couch.
Nope. Have you played with the new I9 systems?
Besides I is old and can't deal with the pressure anymore, need too many BP meds.
I got out of the running down web site issues back in 2008 after dealing across the pond with a booking site. Leaving that job to you young turks.
You got it somewhat.