Flour was Gold Metal the sugar was Domino.
I started installing my adapters. Much easier than rewiring.
Nope, Sargento.
Me just got back from the grocery store got'em 10 lbs of flour for $2.00 and 8 lbs of sugar for $3.00 so did the boss. I also got 4 packages of...
My fur buddy is holding down a quilt.
I'm in the throws of replacing my alarm system, since there is no way to get a newer version that works with the old wiring system I had to either...
Anyone want to take a stab at why this is the case: If you use the "back" button on your browser, you may be viewing outdated information. Once...
Rookies, they exist these days?
Getting any unsafes or unsecure messages out of your browsers.
Yes it is a Linux box which is why I can tell it loads faster not loading all of those signatures.
CMP is losing ground 25,614 customers without juice now.
Well CMP tells us that 14,662 customers are without power. ETA:Emera says they have 3463 customers without power.
Couldn't prove it by me I turned the signature display off. Now things load faster for me.
X3 and stay warm the temp is nose diving here.
I haven't tried Weather weasel's img on the https protocol but the site accepts http and https on the first link. I suspect but don't know for...
That is a lot faster than the 70 I get from my 60 meg Spectrum service. Talk to Steve about his Giggle bit service,
I have been trying and got nowhere.
Part #3 in the manual page 31 list and page 34 exploded parts diagram. It, like on my bucket of parts, is a ceramic snap disc. Time to unload the...
Another not really liked like, damm it all Larry stay upright. That falling is not good for you or anyone for that matter.
'doze you can have, it may spin on one of my machines but it rarely gets to run.