Yup, one f'd up weather sticky.
Yes Boss, I'll no longer say that 4 letter snow word.
Snow on the ground and coming down.
Well the spiced pears we did violates all of the rules, plenty of added sugar(equivalent anyway orange blossom honey, brandy, cloves, stick...
Not me.
Hey if I paid attention to all the shouldn'ts I'd die of hunger.
Hey, the coffee isn't likely good for you either.
I did as well, not only was it my first mug of the day, it was likely my only mug of coffee for the day.
Funny, I was looking for a Spam.
Don't mention such things I hates them.
Well my new detectors made to the next town over s/b here on Monday, damm things are only rated for 10 years so I figure a 10 year battery is...
Hey, I made well past that 54 thing.
Then you haven't got CRS yet.
Just a few years.
It is usually well advanced by that age. A good clue you have is when you only drink half of your first mug of coffee of the day.
A message has been sent linking to this page.
All data driven sites go down or are sporadic on a regular basis. The best example I can think of is *zon .:whistle:
Have you reported their foul up as their widget code shows http even when using https to get there as far as the image link is concerned. Looks...
Not so fast there Grizz OM replacing the http with https should work for those Weather weasel images. It has worked on weather weasels weather pages.
I like Found On Road Dead.