Are you sure?
I see your idea of high test is mtn DEW.
Since I have to run the dino beast to have hot water I just keep the tank full and don't really care if the boiler runs for space heating I will...
I moved 18 bags of pellets into the burn room while waiting for the warsh the warsh is still going. There will be one more load to dry and it...
I have burned 12 bags in total all during the last 11 days. When I run out I run out still have three unopened pallets.
First weekly cleaning done 12 bags of MWP up in ash. Warsh progressing.
The parsnips got harvested this afternoon we had a good number of 1 to 2 pound ones.
Why?
You have been trained? That is news to us.
It was 24 and change but no frost on the buggy. Buggy is in its winter home, the garage.
Me too, tried to get the wife to go for one last Sunday and she wouldn't, something about a blister under one of her new teeth (partial plate)...
If I sell a few assets I might be able to swing it, it won't look great on the retirement side of the ledger however.
What's 450,000 clams?
The Cheby made them do it.
Progress 4 of the five are installed and working with 10 year lithium batteries, I don't plan on replacing them until the detector needs...
Uggggh, them detector thingys are pain in the hind end, those adapters are a tight fit and the pinch me to open clips are too small for bear paws....
un-like your un-like
I'll try but it ain't my choice.
Welp here are those photos [ATTACH] slider to long deck, then out the back windows of the dining area [ATTACH]
Later I'll upload a couple of pictures I took one out the sliding door to the long deck and one out the back dining room window it sure looks like...