We have light off and load swap.
Waiting on the stove to cool down and the first load to be ready to go into the drier this is wharsh and clean the stove day. After which we head...
Don't overdo the eating and enjoy the kids.
You gotta do better than that.
Clean up in the bathroom isle.
The one in this here post Pellet heads!! What's up today? Pete found it on Champion's web site. It will be here on Tuesday according to the...
That would be closer to normal, however I'd love to see them put it in the mailbox, it might fit but lifting it up to get it in the mailbox could...
This s/b fun as according to the shipper it is coming USPS , sure it is.
5.5 hrs is long enough to keep the temp up and down in the house if you know what I mean. Besides I'll likely buy a larger empty tank and fill it...
I normally have a couple of spare propane cylinders for the grill and smoker so I decided since it is rare for us to lose power (this last wind...
I'll have to 'member to take my piddling pills about 5 hours before hand as they make me gassy as well.
Champion gasoline and LPG 7500 watts running. It will do the whole house here with plenty to spare.
Well I ordered my new genny this morning it s/b here next week. I don't think it will be coming via USPS it weighs in at 203 lbs out of box and...
They don't even rate as stew birds at their advanced years. Too tough.
Nope. Did the last three in and recycled them through the local 'yote.
Be a good boy Bob. The Weather weasels have been pointed to this thread. :whistle:
I just hates it when the old tongue sticks to the flagpole.
Of course the weather nuts missed it, it wasn't a large storm they could cry over.
Well freed up some space in the garage today got rid of my chicken stuff, an old snowblower, and the recoil start generator. Saturday I took the...
Volume 14 of Fiddle~icious