Add in that she had a weak moment and said "sure, I'll be happy to."
You don't need a nip in your coffee, you's likely prenipped from last night.
Too darn early for us. The boss is making fruit cakes. There goes the brandy.
Add 10 years and they aren't so easy on the ole back. There are pellet fired gun burners but the conversion isn't just insert new burner where...
Went to Bay Haven for lunch now have round belly.
Poor starvin' baby :whistle::whistle::whistle:
I did in the last slice of pie yesterday evening with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
All the cake you want.
X2
That is an ARB I take lisinopril an ACE inhibitor. ska as a pit viper venom chemical analog.
Is the third one an arb or ace inhibitor?
They will no longer recognize what was "high normal" at all it becomes hypertension and they want to get things below 130 and below 80 now as I...
I have my den on pellets and rest of the house on oil so my split is about 75/25 as a lot of heat goes up the stairwell.
Hey the docs used to shoot for that kind of reading now I have no clue what the ole saw bones will be going for.
Larry, 113/67
He is younger than I am.
I haven't had to manually start mine in almost three years but it only took about a minute, that is likely longer now for some reason. I soak a...
Well with an old cartridge igniter you never know.
The light off in my case was the stove relighting after its cleaning and the load swap was in the laundry.
No packys here and I don't think there are any green fronts any more either.