Not many left in town have a few still Downeast. Most are dead or long gone from the area.
Yes we's weird but not CT weird.
On my maternal grandmother's side, loyalist that escaped from CT via New York, settled in the West Isles (Deer Island, NB Canada). Fountains.
You could have tried my home town badbob Eastport, Maine - Wikipedia lots of weird but not many folks there.
#33 is partially in the stove.
Beer maybe, Pellets not so much.
TMI.
The bolt holding the right hand side (looking from the rear of the stove) of the oak. It is in a constricted area that is hard to get to.
When mama's cold no one is comfortable.
We have light off.
Yup, Non GMO as well.
I personally love organic free range.
X3.
Yup those old freezer used just a bit of juice. So do you have space for that elk meat or not?
Gots a freezer I hope.
Likely cracks it.
It was under $300/ton the last set of per ton figures I saw, you have to ask. ETA: I usually go by there and a Paris Farmer's every week
Ya, but the per ton price on the okie's wasn't bad.
And frequently drool.
I think the count is around 7 so X7 nailed_nailer.