Usually if you are just above the normal range they sometimes will try just the diuretic to control things but it also allows a lower dose of the...
Yes it is for a potassium check as well as liver. Likely kidneys as well.
CCB = calcium channel blocker ( the 4th level of drugs sometimes needed for bp control). I refused to let them increase the metoprelol higher...
Well just wanted you to understand it isn't baby friendly.
That 10/12.5 is a low dose, the boss has been on 20/25 for two decades. I have no loop diuretic and am on 40 mg lisinopril. The lisinopril...
That lisinopril starts acting 1 hour after you swallow it and hits its peak hours later and the other is a loop diuretic (water or whizzing pill)....
What did the doc hit you with?
Me too, as it is I have two I take just to keep the docs happy. The other three take care of the BP which my body actually complains about, when...
They try to get those cholesterol numbers parked off the low end for stroke and heart attack folks by using high dose statins if you can tolerate...
Naw, the fasting depends upon the tests being done, usually the requirement is because of the blood sugar test. But I believe a full set of...
Water and meds only.
Pete there is no way you can win with this bunch of maladjusted trouble makers.
I received a *zon delivery Thursday it came in a box about 30 times larger than needed and would not have fit in the old mail box. Plenty of room...
I've been using Amazon since 2003 only issues have come in the last 12 months and have until this last one only been USPS related. I even planted...
Next Monday from the 22nd of November was the 27th of November according to my system calender.
Found On Road Dead would have been rust years ago.
You better go back through the posts in this thread OM your Monday came and went.
The Amazon person went so far as to file a claim under their A-z guarantee so i am 1 week from getting my money back (I hope the gen makes it first).
Welp, my generator hasn't made here yet so I contacted the seller and didn't get a response by email within 2 days so I have now contacted amazon....
My cat just gets the tuna juice. So I'll say you created a monster there.