Was that just under with or without the med?
Time for a Hard Apple Cider.
Works for me, but i'm weird.
I need no reminders. Read the report. Since they can't say what an individual med will do it is all a crap shoot. My doses have changed on all...
schoondog, how's the boy doing?
Pellets all moved for today.
I have a 81 mg baby asprin I eat.
The only way.
5 more bags and I'll have half a ton in the burn room.
116/60 was the last reading.
I still handle 40 lb bags of pellets, my brother went to 20 lb or so a long time ago, he is younger than I am and has been on bp and other meds...
Somewhere in the 99 recorded bp readings on my machine there is a 51/31 reading that ain't exactly good either.
Now I must get back to moving pellets. I move 5 bags and then sit down for about 10 minutes.
Well bogieb how is your bp in light of the new guidelines my Cholesterol levels are great for all three numbers and they were before the large...
Under the new guidelines you'll be lucky to make it to forty. <120/ <80 is a lot more restrictive than <140/<90.
I really don't like to be in this club but most in it are half decent folk.
Now maybe you understand that medicine is full of ifs and maybes. It ain't exactly a true science. There are hundreds of BP meds none come...
artc it has been stuck here: Shipped with USPS Tracking ID LTxxxxxxxxxxUS Tuesday, November 21 Package has left seller facility and is in...
The lisinopril depletes potassium a diuretic may or may not spare potassium. Ask your doc what is what with your system. I now eat bananas on a...
I just came down stairs to top off the stove and should get back up the stairs before my second dose of met kicks in.