Exactly. Winter tires are amazing. They are nothing like the hard snow tires of old.
Studded tires were outlawed here before I was old enough to drive unfortunately. Not like Michigan roads could get much worse if we still could...
Thats not a bad idea either.
I have a suggestion and it's not meant to be a smart azz. Have you considered a set of winter tires on your vehicles? Such as Nokian Hakapalita...
Not interested in that.
What else ya got?
You might as well cross a 241 off your list with that attitude. :p
It "might" reach the truck again with a stick of wood or two for weight. :D
There's always "adult" hall monitors it appears. I'm not talking about the moderators either. They are just doing their jobs.
We have an old school livestock sale barn 6 miles away. It was a thing to go there on Tuesday evenings with dad to watch the animals being sold....