I'm not a revolver guy but I've always like those two from Ruger. Very nice.
A hawk had a morning dove for lunch today just a few feet behind the house. [ATTACH]
MAF143 Im I seeing this right? [ATTACH] There is no bottom metal crankcase on these Husqvarna clamshell saws? Every clammy I've been in has a...
I agree on the exhaust roof height staying the same. Widening it plus lowering the intake some will probably make a nice power change.
I'll take the blame. :handshake: The more saw build threads the better in my opinion. You plan on widening the exhaust? I usually go to 65% of...
Momentary laps of reason.
He can still pm me and have a serious negotiation for my #2 unit. :thumbs:
$475
I will be surprised if it goes for under 400.
Good luck!
+4° here currently. No snow since Thursday so there's a big plus. I even saw this big orange ball in the Southern sky yesterday. Not sure what it...
I'm just trying to help Brad with his life long dreams of owning one. :D
Im game. Lol. STIHL MS 241C Professional Gas Powered Chainsaw w/ 18" Bar and Chain | eBay
buZZsaw BRAD STIHL MS 241C Professional Gas Powered Chainsaw w/ 16” Bar and Chain | eBay New. In Georgia.
Excellent plan.
Says the guy with a shipping container full of Senix 4 stroke saws...
Or buy an elusive ms241...
I remember the fun of leaving 4x4 trucks spinning away at stop lights with our front drive 4 bangers running winter boots.
Wow Lyle, when it rains it pours. I'm glad nobody was hurt.
Yep. And they have gotten better since the days you had them.