He mentioned prepped by dealer when I talked to him yesterday. Ran to show interested buyers. Never touched wood.
You should hit the buy it now button.
I had a saw arrive in a box inadequately packed. One corner was split out and you could look in and see the saw.
You never know, I might get my fill of these old saws and secretly find out your address...:D
What model of Homelite are you looking for? They come up on my local online auction periodically. I've gotten several from there..
If you came from the east on Ellis and went down the hill, over the bridge, and back up, the welding shop is on the north side after cresting the...
I know that area. Jerry's welding is on Ellis just west of Crockery Creek. Family friend owns that.
That's what I use on my roller. Yes, I pack a base on the driveway with a 400 pound steel yard roller before plowing. This year though, mother...
Where in Ravenna were you?
I have Stihl, Echo, Husqvarna, poulan, Homelite, Remington, Makita, Dolmar, Sachs Dolmar and mcculloch. If I like a saw, I like it. Brand doesn't...
That's how I feel about my XS241. I talked to the guy. He bought it new in 2022 from an Ace hardware Stihl dealer. Has never touched wood. Still...
I'm not a Stihl guy. Im a saw guy. :handshake:One brand preaching fan boys are irritating. :thumbs: That saw was 1200 plus when listed plus...
That is ridiculous.
Do they ride well with the operators located over the axle? Even at moderate speed? Seems like it would be like riding in the back seat of Jeep...
Very cool bud. Haven't seen you around in quite some time.
I'm surprised Brad hasn't started a go fund me campaign so he can get one.
buZZsaw BRAD Sthil MS 241-C Chainsaw | eBay
I haven't ported a strato saw yet Monte. This will be interesting to learn.
This was me too. I like kraut and corn beef now but still don't do swiss and rye bread. Lol
Nice Job John.