I believe its #27 torx on most or all stihl equipment.
I have an envelope full of stickers. A certain regular here named huskihl is responsible for that modification to my username. :rofl: :lol:
Lol. Thanks to John Wargo. 41FanForLife
No clue. I don't think any ace hardware stores in our area rent equipment.
Been there many time on my local online auction. Devil's playground that site is.
It's not. Two stingers approximately 3/8" id.
The eBay market is now flooded with 4 of them lol.
MAF143 Your turn. :emb: My junk is running. Not cutting, but running. :)
I still need to put a chain tensioner in it. It's missing the clip that holds the adjuster bolt in the cover.
Well I got the pos running. Stiffest throttle I've seen in a saw. It will probably give ya Popeye arm if used regularly. :rofl: :lol:...
Which one? Theres two. Lol
I got his response. He says he purchased it from the guy in Denver and had it shipped to Georgia..... In or original correspondence he said he...
I'll be on that today. Something is either stuck in it that didn't come out when I cleaned it or the tip is messed up on the needle. This carb is...
I have an update. Buttoned up the saw yesterday, went to fire it up and fuel started pouring out of the carburetor after using the purge bulb. I...
I copied this message without our user names or the site information and sent it to the seller asking him to elaborate.
So is the Ace Hardware sticker on top what indicates its a rental?
I like me some cauliflower. Especially cheesy cauliflower soup with bacon or smoked sausage in it. Its also great in coleslaw instead of cabbage....
I nervously shipped a target rifle to Maine for custom work. I ended up buying a hard case then put that inside a box a another rifle had come in....
Exactly. Its just small cauliflower bits.
Thanks for the heads up. I'm not buying it anyway but good to know if anything else is.