My cousin's house has concrete floors with buried plumbing. Back in the day I helped with many a leak and repair. Hammering out concrete under a...
I do the majority of my cutting in the heat. Lol
My user name modified by Kevin. Lol
That's been my experience as well with the Amsoil product. It clings well in 90°+ temps too.
Agreed.
So fossil fuel isn't the most subsidised industry.
Crap dealers definitely can influence a brand decision.
Same. B4 vs before is about the only shortcut I use in texting / typing. And Lol obviously. Lol
If you look it up its Just Bring Your Body supposedly. Strange.
? I don't speak much acronym.
No.
Says the guy who who won't put an echo, Dolmar or Husqvarna saw in his fleet.
Send a couple of them to northern Michigan for the XS treatment. They will definitely be new saws then. Lol
This is a great recommendation.
Yes. Very goot. :thumbs:
I'm fresh out of poulans to build but this 260 pro will be looking for a new home. What you got to trade? I've tried several times to win a wild...
You want a sticker for your tool box don't ya. Lol
Lol
I had no idea where John found the picture. I gave him full decision making over the sticker design.
When we stayed in State College Pennsylvania last year they had them all around the theater next to our hotel. Much smaller and very cool. We plan...