All GM'S suck too!
On a tractor forum I'm on there is a guy who has an EB and had one since they came out as does his dad. I think he puts about 20k a year on it. No...
My freinds da has a honda , I think it is that's only a few years old at most. I know for sure he has had a rental car almost 6 months cause they...
Yep. And when I see folks over there quote their diesel prices they are a good bit cheaper than gas. So it makes sense. I wish we had more diesel...
Nothings ever free.
Ok so you just recently went back to school? This is why I was confused? I was thinking your older than I am but it sounds like your a recent...
So the saw runs??? I thought it wouldn't start? Or is it just difficult to start?
I agree unemployment is higher than said. It's all in how it's calculated. If you don't mind me asking how old are you and when did you go to school?
Yea!! Ha Fiat Diesel too.
Looks similar to mine. I think mine have a contour so they fit against your body. I'll go out in a bit and get a pic.
I didn't realize they went to Ram till I got my new work truck. When did this change occur when they dropped the dodge? Is it cause everyone...
Which is funny cause if you had a gas engine that smoked like that and smelled so bad of unburned fuel people would laugh at you and call your...
I'm thinking the same thing. That's why I said sell a load of firewood. Cut someone's grass? Clean someones house? (Lots of money here)There a...
I too have about 2 or 4 scuba weights I was going to melt onday. So they have excess zink?
I was suppose to get that as my next work truck but they started back peddling and I got the 1500 dodge v6. I was bummed a little at first cause I...