So I shouldn't me ton I just had a sale that finished up a few months ago that was having pine pulpwood hauled at $48 a cord on the stump that's...
My family has been in SC in this area the same amount of time. The reason I ask and am interested is that I am a Forester. I watched American...
The trailer and loader does not seem expensive to me. So your just cutting your own land? I assumes you were paYing for wood. Like as a logger,...
Your correct rim size don't matter except that usually on trucks as long as they don't have those stupid low profile tires generally the larger...
couldn't they just put lower gears or numerically higher gears in today's trucks to make up for the redicuosly 20 and 22" rims and tires they put...
As long as your making money and comfortable with it, but by the time you pay yourself and insurance doesn't seem like much left.
Yea he said it's his new shop. Nobody but one guy who just joined lives near me either
At the price of wood (unless yall market is way different than here) I don't see how anyone makes any money logging on that scale?
That dang shifter is hard to get use too. For 2 weeks I grabbed at the colum trying to shift it. And every now n then while trying to go to...
I love those mini trucks!
I'D buy the used low hour OEM But didn't you say the issue occurs "sometimes"? Which I would take to mean it does not always do it, which would...
Yea the m855 thing was stupid. My .30/06 loaded with premium partitions is much more deadly??? And way more armor "piercing" as they call it.
Link? Or layman's terms. I follow what your talking about but want clarity.
As long as you have clean metal to metal your good. You could paint over the area at a minimum and would get you by longer than just bare metal.
Are we sure the tractor is a fire issue? Like it's not fireing? I can't remember now but the plug wires have no fire if you put them close to...
My cousin had a warrenty like that. Wasn't dealer backed but this was a few years back on an 06 F150 he bought. That truck nicked and dimed him to...
[ATTACH] Off the trailer. Now just to find time to cut into rounds and split.
It is a pain. But it's still way easier than carrying them through the woods a round at the time!! I didnt hit the deck one time, I did nick the...
It's about 7x 15x 2.5 or262.5cuft of wood divided by 128 is 2.05 cord rough. Just me putting a tape to is as I am about to cut it off my trailer.
Fuelly is right on with what we get in our 04 Sequoia once you sort options. But I am at the very top of their charts in my 01 Highlander. But I...