Some people burn up $10 a day and inhale the smoke that it creates in the process to clog up their lungs , weaken their heart and increase their...
I get what your saying but in some cases people make so much money they would be loosing money to cut split and stack firewood, unless they want...
I didn't think of a combustible rocket stove? Heck I stopped long enough to look and snap this pic. I didn't even pick one up.
I guess these are a new totally different design of the Swedish toarches I saw and posted that Academy had this summer.[ATTACH]
Or on that Tuna boat the Machria
Maybe. I am not a Nissan convert yet, but they have my respect . The highlander I have is my wife's hand me down. I do love the second gen...
No. That's my work truck. Bought and supplied to me. I just choose full size 4 door truck is all. I own a 2001 toyota highlander as a Daily...
As does my ms390.
Like an 044 when men were real men !:rofl: :lol:
Imagine if you got your hands on a real saw!!:banana::rootintootin::saw::p:D:rofl: :lol: Ok sorry I had too!
I have worked in a shop and around a few others . I can't beleive the neglect I saw on some japanese cars and they still ran!! Didn't see near as...
He said no Jap trucks. He clearly has not tried or driven let alone owned one ;)
Yea as a kid that was an old truck.
Gas are you like 40 years old where this really was an old truck or are you closer to 60 where it wouldn't been that old?
Clearly we are not talking a half ton?
The latter 1.4 gauge sounds better but still on the third ck side??? I dunno. 1.4mm aluminum would bend something trimble with just a full load...
The bed sheet metal is only 1.4 mm!:eek:
Or pulls smooth without a spark plug. But yea the saw would not run fine if that were the case.
There is a decompression valve on many larger saws. I don't think the 290 has one though. But the 390 does.
Wouldn't that be most of the trucks load capacity in just that sheet of steel or was this like a 65 or 6500 or something