And like many of us keep repeating, I bet better than half the 1/2 tons out there are grocery getter status symbols that never tow , hardly ever...
I would agree with that. I think I have only seen one maybe two Eco diesls persiod.
Toyota earning it's keep again. Like that house in the background
Is it possible that the saw with use has gotten cleaned out(free up the rigs??) or more carbon around the rings and now may have more compression...
I know :-)
Cheaper to senD the saw to someone for repair by the time you do all that! Hehe
Then you have to drag a generator to the woods to process wood! :rofl: :lol:
Like the guys said I think you need to start posting pics? Of the recoil, spool out of it. And of your saw, flywheel side without recoil on? Maybe...
Should cost $25 to ship it? I shipped a 35 pound golf cart battery charger FedEx to Houma Louisiana (south LA for those who don't know) from...
Called the death wobble
Or yall can chain them up and you drag the new ram box around
Toyota had a frame rot issue. They made it right on those at least several models. And in high school all the guys that had big tires like 33s and...
Missed the new replies here somehow? But yes it's the 2.3L it's the one with the 8 spark plugs. It burns some oil now (no blue clouds though) and...
He said it's 8hp and like uou said the store one is 6hp
I would just put it side by side with your old one. Your eye can tell if the 2 are the same. The other sizes are different enough to notice if...
Yea it looked like factory rope, but stihl will have several sizes of rope for things like small saws and trimmers and the big saws will be a...
I was wondering if there was a replacement rope on it and may it is too large a diameter rope? Is the rope the same size as the one on your old...
Seems like something is binding. I have no idea. Hope one of these guys can point you in the right direction. Only thing I can think of is that...
But even with a debarker someone owns that mill they were made at and employed workers. But I see what your saying. It's good that you have...
Great story!