So the truck with lower gears (numerically higher) gets better gas mileage?? Must be some tranny tricks there? Edit : I said that wrong, it's...
Sounds like you got in just in time didn't I hear concrete saying that they dropped it to like 3 year 70k miles or something?
I was looking at that rear end going man those are low gears too. But heck all my truck experience and stuff is off 20+ year old 4WD stuff. Who...
Yea my cousin. Texted me thismourning to tell me know he knows im into all that stuff
I had no idea they were only a hundred dollars of each other. Yea that's a non issue if that's the case. You would recoup that cost in several...
What's your zipcode. You can PM me if for some reason you don't want people to pin you down to even a specific zipcode.
Those who haven't read me post it, know I am a self professed reality TV junkie. Well anyway those who don't know or haven't heard yet Darryl...
Well dang it. That's a good thing though but if it was loose and touching we would of found the issue. I had a husky 372 that was acting wanky...
I am not sure what it is, but i think it's a good thick piece of paper or maybe just normal paper thickness. I think the ones I have done usually...
You will see marks on the flywheel if it's hitting. They usually will hit just on the magnet when they juse barely start hitting.
Find a box slightly larger than the saw. Then cut cardboard to fit inside all sides...basically double boxing it in cardboard. And then put...
Ok I just thought of something. Pull the recoil back off. See if that coil is tight in the saw?. Make sure the screws are tight and that it is...
Yep. Also need a closer weight than what the manual says...Unless we want to go with that which is probaby close enough cause usually the shipping...
It would be cheaper than $50 I am thinking it could be shipped to me for less that $17 one way by feD ex just thinking of the last few shipments...
Won't fit in the flat rate box. Maybe one of the regional boxes but those are not availible to ship everywhere, only certain regions. If we were...
I seriously was thinking an unofficial go fund me thing here...ha! But seriously. There so many of us that want to see this thing run again.
Do you have a scale that will weigh down to a few ounces? I'd like you to weigh that saw and I will get you a shipping estimate to New York or...
I thought the same thing. Most shops will take it hand it to the tech and he will say it's probably this or that. And give you an idea of cost....
So going back over the problem we have a saw that were pretty sure has no mechanical failures or issues with the actual piston rotating in the...
Turning a saw slowly by hand does not give one the full compression of it as it bleeds off. The rapid pulling is what really builds the...