Like old deisel engine oil is like CJ2 or 3 or whatever you choose older than current spec. You dont go looking for that oil you use current CJ4...
I don't follow as much on auto stuff as I use too....Seems like you may be right?
Doesn't ford own controlling share of them? Why don't they use a current filter ?? And no I wouldn't buy a range rover or have one to service....
First off you can push your current F150 oil changes past 3000. I would guess the manual actually says that. And why is the range rover so...
Sorry just saw this. When ever you get a chance in the next few days.
Ok. Yea I can see it. The box probably was easily over a pound. And that recoil is probably another pound.
We need a zip code.
Milk would work with a screw on cap (so it doesn't pop off) . But if you use milk wash it a few times so it doesn't sour too bad in route.
Sure include the recoil. Plastic empty coke bottles are great packing they take up space, weigh almost nothing and are fairly durable.
I know a guy that works at a Dodge dealership in the parts counter...one of my best highs school buddies. Texted me a pic this year of a pile of...
We're referring to the payback of the added expense of the diesel engine. Compared to your next best option. In this case we would be talking...
Looking at the report it may be better to use super tech oil though!
I use Dello in stuff usually.
Mice can still get through that. Maybe not rats or squirrels but deffinitly mice. And unless you use a filler strip up top the rats will just...
From what I have heard the dirty max likes to eat injectors. A logger I have I think has like 2 or 3 sets in a dirty max he has and that truck...
Demand is that high. It's like guns a few years ago. You couldn't find most models, that doesn't mean parts won't be available or that the gun...
With over 300,000 miles and 26 years old I am suprised that or if this thing still works!
Oops I too was wrong I was mixing it up with the diesel GM put in the Colorado. It's still a Fiat though. Just not a 4 cyl
Heck no this is a baby fiat 4 cyl diesel.
Forget meeting Dex and shooting the $hit with him...check out the truck!